15.4.12

 

I can't bear this time,
It drags on as I lose my mind,
Reminded by things I find,
Like notes and clothes you've left behind,
Wake me up, wake me up when all is done,
I won't rise until this battle's won,
My dignity's become undone,

But I won't go,
I can't do it on my own,
If this ain't love, then
what is?
I'm willing to take the risk,
I won't go,
I can't do it on my own,
If this ain't love, then what is?
I'm willing to take the risk,

So petrified, I'm so scared to step into this ride,
What if I lose my heart and fail, declined,
I won't forgive me if I give up trying.


Will he, will he still remember me?
Will he still love me even when he's free?
Or will he go back to the place where he will choose the poison over me?
When we spoke yesterday,
He said to hold my breath and sit and wait,
I'll be home so soon, I won't be late.